Honey Uncooked Pavlova
- 1 raised dessertspoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon cold water or fruit juice
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 egg white
- ½ tsp. Vanilla or strawberry essence
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 rounded tablespoons liquid honey – Blue Borage or Wanganui City Gardens is delicious
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Soften gelatine in cold water or fruit juice.
- Add boiling water and stir well until gelatine is dissolved.
- Allow mixture to cool. Don’t leave the mixture too long until the gelatine sets.
- Beat gelatine, egg white, vinegar, salt and vanilla until fluffy.
- Slowly pour in liquid honey and beat 10-15 minutes.
- Fold in baking powder.
- Spread mixture onto a greased plat.
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with cream and decorate as desired.