- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons carob
- 1-2 tablespoons liquid honey – Blue Borage or Wanganui City Gardens
- Vanilla essence
- Gently melt the coconut oil and honey over a very low heat in a small saucepan.
- Take off the element and blend in well, the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture onto a small shallow dish.
- Set mixture in freeze for a few minutes, then take out to score the mixture into small bite-sized portions and set back into the freezer to set more firmly.
- Keep the treats in the freezer until ready for serving.