Honey Baked Rhubarb
- 12-15 large stalks of rhubarb
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C
- Wash rhubarb well and slice each stalk into approx. 5cm pieces
- Lay out rhubarb in a large flat baking dish
- Drizzle liquid honey over the rhubarb pieces
- Place pan in oven and bake 20-30 minutes until the rhubarb is just tender. It’s important not to overcook the rhubarb.
- NB When cooked this way the fruit retains its shape and rich colour and is truly delicious.
- Note that no extra liquid is added.