Banana Honey Icecream
Our Banana Honey Icecream recipe is a delicious dairy and sugar-free dessert that includes honey as its sweetener. It is quick and easy, able to be prepared in just 10 minutes.
- 5-6 frozen bananas
- 1-2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 1 tbsp hot water
- Optional extras: vanilla essence chopped nuts, frozen berries, sunflower seeds.
- Sit the unpeeled bananas, two at a time, in a shallow dish of hot water for a minute.
- Remove the skins and cut into rings.
- Place all the chopped bananas into a food processor.
- Blend all the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and pour over the bananas.
- Process all ingredients for a few minutes until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a small serving bowl and put in the freezer.
- This dessert can be used within an hour, but can be stored for longer if preferred.